There is a significant amount of company secretarial paperwork involved in the day to day running of the business and we are fully equipped to assist you with all the various elements:
- Company formation – we can complete your application to incorporate the company with Companies House, complete articles and memorandum of association, share certificates and of course register the company with HMRC.
- Registered office – we can act as a place for all your formal legal notices making sure they are dealt with quickly and efficiently. This can create greater efficiency in a small business as most correspondence of this nature can be dealt with directly by your accountant.
- Changes in Company Officers and associated Companies House compliance.
- Amendment to articles and memorandum of association.
- Restructuring Share Capital
- People with Significant Control (PSC) register set up and maintenance. This is an annual requirement now of all companies and we can assist you with the ongoing maintenance.
- Prepare legally compliant dividends vouchers and associated board minutes.
Cost effective Company Secretarial Solutions for Your Business
We offer several cost-effective solutions that include the maintenance of day to day Company Secretarial work either as a standalone service or as part of a package that can include your accounts, payroll and tax returns.
For an informal chat regarding Company Secretarial please call us or click here for someone to call you back at a time that is convenient.